The greatest polling game that has ever been created. Alright, I can’t make that promise, but this game is really fun for groups of 10 and all the way to groups of 1,000. One person from the group has to guess what percentage of people fit into the question on the screen. The audience then responds by either sitting (lower than the number given) or standing (higher than the number given). Check out what a typical game of Pollsters looks like:
- Have a volunteer come up from the crowd.
- You can’t look up the answer on your phone.
- The student on the stage will guess the answer (1-100%).
- The crowd responds based on what they think the answer is:
- Sit on the ground if you think the answer is LOWER than the answer given.
- Stand on the ground if you think the answer is HIGHER than the answer given.
The download includes 20 videos for the animated questions and answers, questions sheet, game guide, and Pollsters logo slide. As well as a full .pptx (PowerPoint) file, so no special programs needed!
- Store Name: Jonathan Holmes
- Vendor: Jonathan Holmes
- Address: Norman, OK 73072
- No ratings found yet!