The objective of the Gospel Timeline series is to give students a comprehensive understanding of the events in the gospel. Week by week, as you guide your students through the gospel story, they will begin to understand this short summary:
● In the beginning, God CREATED all things and saw that it was good.
● Humanity SINNED, bringing about tragic spiritual, physical, and relational consequences
● The Father sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to RESCUE the broken.
● We live, HERE AND NOW, by loving Him and loving others.
● Our HOPE is in Jesus’ promise to return to make all things new.
A word document containing all five weeks (2-3 pages each)
A PDF document containing all five weeks (2-3 pages each)
Series graphics (PSD/JPEG)
Redemption Card handouts for week 3 (ready to print!)
Slides or handouts for week on The Fall
- Store Name: Jonathan Holmes
- Vendor: Jonathan Holmes
- Address: Norman, OK 73072
- No ratings found yet!