Big Prayer Bigger God
- Includes 4 fully editable manuscripts
- Includes illustration ideas
- Includes discussion questions within the lesson
- Includes cues for presentations/slides
- Includes series title slide and background slides in .jpeg format.
We know that God has the power to do anything, but too often, we fail to pray to Him as though He can. Whether we are paralyzed by fear of unanswered prayers, or simply just don’t have the faith that He really is powerful, we miss the opportunity to pray to God in the way He should be prayed to. This four-week series will examine four men of the Old Testament and their prayer lives with God. We’ll be challenged, not so much in learning how to pray, but how we should live as we follow God and talk to Him.
Includes 4 fully editable manuscripts complete with content, illustration ideas, discussion questions within the lesson, and cues for presentations/slides. Also included are the series title slide and background slides in .jpeg format.
- Store Name: Ryan Akers
- Vendor: Ryan Akers
- Address: MO
- No ratings found yet!