1 Peter Small Group Study
This resource includes:
– Main image graphic for promotion
– Study guide to help prepare you or small group leaders with what each Scripture says. (Think commentary style)
– 7 weeks of small group questions
This study goes through the Book of 1 Peter looking at the theme of suffering for good! 1 Peter is written to a church that would soon endure unreal suffering by Emperor Nero. Our suffering may look different today, but the ideas and application Peter writes about still applies today. This resource is great for small group study or in a Sunday school class! For 7 weeks, this journey will be a great way to study through 1 Peter and see how we, as followers of Christ, can suffer for His cause!
- Store Name: Ben Lock's Products
- Vendor: Ben Lock
- Address: Terre Haute, IN 47805
- No ratings found yet!