The purpose of this series is to correct, broaden, and solidify a student’s view of who Jesus is, resulting in knowing and loving God more. We want our students to worship God for who He is, not who we want Him to be. Help your students understand the beauty of our savior by walking them through this small group curriculum that focuses on building the foundation of Christology.
8 Weeks of Small Group Curriculum
1. Jesus is fully man, so we have a sympathizing Savior.
2. Jesus is fully God, so our life and salvation is secure in Him.
3. Jesus is God with us, so we are never alone.
4. Jesus is redeemer, so our punishment has been paid.
5. Jesus is my shepherd, so we are valued and protected.
6. Jesus is the truth, so we should abide in Him.
7. Jesus is King, so we are under His authority and reign.
8. Jesus is Lord, so we obey Him.
This download includes a full leader guide of 8 weeks on Jesus Is… and graphics for slides and Instagram!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.