Every student has concerns and questions about what baptism is, why they should do it, and how to even begin. Your answer to these questions are crucial for you to have a clear process for students follow faithfully in baptism.
The Baptism Bundle has everything you need to overhaul your process of baptism:
- Baptism Series Slide (psd/jpeg)
- Social Media invitation for students to share (psd/jpeg)
- Baptism logo (psd/png)
- Baptism Message (word/pdf/pages)
- The symbol of baptism is so crucial to understand as you are walking through the process. Here is the large group message to deliver to your students that explains clearly what the symbol of baptism means. (Romans 6; Acts 2, 18; Matthew 28)
- Baptism Small Group Guide (word/pdf/pages)
- Baptisms are a lot like our celebrations of birthdays and funerals. Your small group leaders will guide your students what baptism exactly is.
- Baptism Walkthrough (pdf)
- Are you nervous about sitting down with a student and walking them through baptism? Here is a guide through Romans 6 on the ‘what’ and ‘why’ of baptism.
- Baptism Student Handout (word/pdf)
- well design student information sheet to help begin the process of baptism
This download comes with everything you need to start from the very beginning or rethink how you ‘do’ baptism. As always, email me with any questions or concerns.
*the view of baptism that is being taught throughout this bundle is believer’s baptism by immersion. It would take a good amount of editing to adjust the large and small group lessons.