Put those skillz to use!
WHY SELL ON YOUTHMIN?
Join a marketplace where you'll reach thousands
of youth leaders every week.
HOW IT WORKS
It's easy to start selling on YouthMin in just 4 simple steps
Register your Vendor Account
- Sign-up for a vendor account by going to your account dashboard.
- Choose "Become a Vendor" from the choices.
Prepare your Products
- Get your products ready to package and sell easily.
- Make sure they are original to you and no images or resources are copywrited.
- If you aren't using standard fonts, use a free font and include it in a "Font" folder. This makes it easy for our customers to customize.
- Organize your files into folders. (Photoshop, JPG, Doc, Font)
- Spell and Grammar check! (Grammerly is amazing for this!)
- Zip your product folder
Create Product Images
- Great product images and samples are KEY to gaining the confidence of customers.
- You'll need to create at least 2 images using our templates.
- Once you become a vendor you'll get access to these help files and templates.
Slack & Vendor Store
- Once you're official, you'll receive an invitation to join our private Slack channel. This is where we communicate key developments, updates, and answer questions.
- You'll also need to finish your vendor profile (profile image, store information, etc) to begin selling.
- Each vendor gets their own store within our marketplace. You'll get access to stats, sales, support question, can create coupon codes, and more. You'll have all the information you need to know how you're doing!
NO FEES TO SELL
Join the vendor community today!
Remember that awesome commission range? Once you start earning money, you'll be paid bi-weekly. We even send you 1099 tax documents if you make more than $500. Fun fun 🙂
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on YouthMin
Do I have to know Photoshop?
Nope! While Photoshop is a great resource, we sell other items. We use Microsoft Word for Sermons, administration documents, some booklets and more. You’ll also find some excel documents in there sometimes.
If you’re designing items, you can use: Photoshop, Illustrator, Affinity Designer, InDesign, Canva (Must provide an editable link), Apple Pages, and Microsoft Word (Calendars, etc)
We do not accept files made in Microsoft Publisher.