Free Youth Ministry Calendar photoshop template

in Free on July 31, 2013by Ben_Read

Youth Group Calendar events

Only two things of Note:

1 | This link is only active until Wednesday, August 7th, after that the file gets pulled. 2 | Keep in mind it was designed for Fall 2012. We’re giving you everything you need to make this calendar look good (backgrounds, icons, everything) so you don’t have to start from scratch, but you’ll need to make the dates line up. Oh, and if you’re wondering what Font we used, it’s all the Gotham family, but Novocento and others would work just as well for this look.

Download the Fall Calendar!

Shelli Jolivette Haynes at 1:36 pm

Hi! I’m not able to download the calendar. I think the link is broken or missing?

Chris at 10:44 pm

Link isn’t working for me either

Frustrated youth worker at 11:01 am

Don’t bother unless you have photoshop. Awesome calendar though! I can understand why its free!! “Hey lets give away stuff for free…no one can use it…but I will seem like a nice guy.” Thanks…but no thanks. A lot of the stuff on this site is good. But this is just frustrating. Wasted time today

kolby milton at 6:40 pm

A simple fix would be to download photoshop. Use their free 30 day trial, and bam you have a free calendar. I think this calendar was worth $5-9 dollars last year. Deals!

Ben Read at 12:43 pm

Agree with Kolby. Sorry you may have wasted 30 seconds trying to download it, but photoshop can easily be had, creative cloud is down to like $40 a month. And if good looking graphics are worth it to you, thats a steal. This calendar took over 25 hours worth of design work, so sorry you lost a few seconds trying to save several hours.

Ben Read at 12:43 pm

And, next time use your name to leave a comment. We might have been able to help if we knew who you were. You’re a Youth Pastor, stand by what you say.

Justin Wyatt at 2:27 pm

Why would this person want to leave their name when this is the kind of response they get? YES, their comment is out of line and downright rude. However, your replies aren’t much better. Keep beating a person down??? Is this how we as workman of God should act towards one another?? I find this thread very sad. Thank you to those who offered useful help to “frustrated youth worker” even if he/she never sees it. To Ben “founder” you may want to examine your responses a little closer. There are hurting people out there that sometimes don’t communicate the way they should. I will give you the same challenge you rudely offered…”You’re a Youth Pastor, stand by what you say.”

Chase M. at 12:53 pm

You thought he was beating the person down? Have you ever created anything with Photoshop? The initial posting complaining was ridiculous, and sure, Founder Ben could have been politer in his response, but the comment didnt even warrant a response in the first place. You’re complaining about a FREE item not working, and then making accusations that they made a broken file in order to seem nice? I’d say you AND the hurting youth worker need thicker skin if not being able to use a free item is what throws you into hurting.

pastortank at 5:50 pm

I believe Gimp opens Photoshop files too. I could be wrong and that is free. Also, maybe there is someone in your ministry or your church that has Photoshop already. It could be used as an opportunity to reach out to others in your ministry to help the ministry by serving. They could help make this calendar. Like said by Ben. A Calendar like this from scratch takes hours and without Photoshop, it could take longer. I am not even sure how you would make it then. So this is a great deal if you think about it. Hope you figure it out.

HeatherLeaCampbell at 2:33 am

I wish you could elaborate and explain what you mean…otherwise the anonymity and vague comment take away any possibility for validity or a solution to your problem.

Corey Gibson™ at 11:30 pm

I planned to edit this (right dates) and release it, hopefully with the permission of the creator/this site.

Ben Read at 1:01 pm

Hey Corey, we’d prefer it if you didn’t. It’s free for this week, but will eventually be sold again on the marketplace, with the correct dates. Thanks!

pastortank at 5:50 pm

Do it. It is on here for you to take and edit how you want.

Chris Coleman at 2:20 pm

Thanks for this! I’ve been looking for a way to do a calendar that gets our parents and volunteers excited. This is it!

Gus Rubio at 3:10 pm

Been trying to download this for the last two days but the link isn’t working. Any ideas?

Alex at 4:55 pm

Can you upload the calendar for one more day?

philip_carroll at 1:27 pm

If you have a Mac, you can download Pixelmator for $15. It allows you to open, edit and save layered PSD files (just like Photoshop). I actually used this calendar last Fall and Spring when it was made available for a few bucks by Ben and the youthmin team. Incredible resource. I understand how frustrating it can be if you don’t have certain programs or means to the necessary tools. Hopefully this helps!

Chris Folkestad at 12:50 pm

Quick question – I bookmarked this last year when I came across it. I am now formatting my fall calendar and as I was pulling my hear out on photoshop, I remembered this link. I came back to purchase it, and realize it is now gone. Any way this will be available for purchase again? Would love to implement it instead of the crud calendar I made. Thanks!

Casey Chapman at 2:42 pm

Just found this site. Love it. Sadly I found it AFTER the link for the calendar template was taken down. I don’t mind paying for it. Is there a link to buy it anywhere?

Alex Hockett at 3:22 pm

Hi, I just came across your page Ben, I understand the link is no longer active but will it be in the future?

Pre4ch3r at 4:14 pm

I just found this site. Any way you can repost this calendar? Or would you be able to point me in the right direction for a template?

Bekah Freed at 6:28 pm

It’s past the free date, but is there a way to pay for this even? I’d love to use it. Thanks!