Getting back in the swing of things in the office

in Grow on January 2, 2013

Related articles

]]>

Justin Knowles at 12:29 pm

It’s my first day back after having all last week off after christmas services. I have been on and off since my wedding, honeymoon, Thanksgiving, and christmas so this is my first day back with no vacations for a while. Going to have to get back into it slowly, still have Hawaii on the mind ha!

Justin Knowles at 12:29 pm

Justin Knowles at 1:29 pm

Tammy Lynn Foseid at 1:04 pm

I take a week of from my corporate job between the holidays, but usually work more on Youth ministry stuff on my vacation…especially since we have a retreat in 3 weeks:)

Tammy Lynn Foseid at 1:04 pm

Tammy Lynn Foseid at 2:04 pm

Austin McCann at 1:47 pm

Back in the office today. Had some great time off, but ready to get back into the swing of things and see God do big things this semester!

Jonathan Pearson at 10:35 pm

Please be sure to share what is going on. Love to hear what God is doing in other ministries.

Austin McCann at 1:47 pm

Jonathan Pearson at 10:35 pm

Austin McCann at 2:47 pm

Jonathan Pearson at 11:35 pm

Allen Posey at 1:51 pm

Having service tonight for the first time since Christmas break started so trying to get back onto a normal routine.

Allen Posey at 1:51 pm

Allen Posey at 2:51 pm

Jonathan Pearson at 5:01 pm

I don’t have office hours, so I don’t know what that is like yet. Today was my first day back at my “day job” and it took just a bit to get back into things.

Jonathan Pearson at 5:01 pm

Jonathan Pearson at 6:01 pm

kolby milton at 1:07 pm

Back in the office and loving it!

kolby milton at 1:07 pm

Back in the office and loving it!

kolby milton at 2:07 pm

Back in the office and loving it!

Keith Parker at 11:57 pm

Wishing I had done a little more work over the holiday as I’m pricing out our calendar print job, which I’m going to have to overnight ship to me to get in time.

Keith Parker at 12:57 am